Friday, January 9, 2015

Book Review: Where Can I Flee?

Just popping in today to let you know about a Civil War historical novel that I finished reading this week!

A sweet author friend named A.M. Heath talked to me about her debut novel last summer, and {at long last!} I have read it and loved it.

There are deaths; there is bloodshed; there are Confederate and Union flags aflyin'. There are fair southern maidens who say "y'all" and handsome men in uniform. There is great historical research {complete with a fact-or-fiction section at the end}, and there is a beautiful story of Jesus Christ's redemption through it all.



And this is my official reader-review of the novel {I don't review as a writer; only as a reader}: Click here to read

If you'd like to find out more about A.M. Heath, you can find her at her website: www.amheathblog.wordpress.com/

She is extremely friendly and would love to get to know you, I'm sure!

What are you reading right now?

Grace and peace,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting ... Feedback is always helpful! {All comments are moderated and may take a short while to display.}